Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome to NY you F%^$ up I'ma shoot you

New Yorkers are known to be pretty pissed off. In 20 minutes alone this morning my parking spot was taken from behind me as I was pulling into it, I got A 115 DOLLAR parking ticket in a spot that no one all day got a ticket in and I actually watched a biker drive up and down West 3rd giving the finger to everyone he saw. So I asked myself, why are New yorkers so pissed off? Is it the bad tipper at the bar who raved about closing his biggest deal of the year and leaving a dollar and change for tip? Is it because the guy at the parking garage charged me for three hours instead of two when I got there a minute after the 3rd hour?Oh, it was probably the bum who saw my car windowed smashed in by a brick and asked for two dollars in exchange for the number to 911(I'm serious). No, I think it was it the gay boy breakup I watched on the subway at nine am my way to work when all I wanted to do was listen to my headphones that didn't work because my dog chewed them. Lesson Learned: DON'T DRIVE IN NY, always have a spare set of headphones, flick off EVERY biker you see, they deserve it they ride around worse than drunk drivers,spit in cheap sales guys drinks, Bums are sales people too- only give them food and try and avoid watching two dudes break up in the A.M its way to early for that much drama. Smile Often- its contagious :)

1 comment:

  1. wow...i just learned a lot of lessons regarding new yorkers lol

    ReplyDelete