Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Funny Stuff

Daily Advice: Always check your skirt and make sure its not tucked into your underwear

During my high school awards ceremony, after making the decision to wear my thong underwear with my low cut dress, i decided to take a quick bathroom break. When I arrived back my name was immediately called for my award, I learned a thing or two about double checking your backside to make sure nothings exposed. As my name was called and I proceeded to the stage to get my award, I noticed a thousand faces of fear coming from the crowd. Parents, teachers all watched me as I strutted my stuff, right hand waiving as if I was Queen Elizabeth so proud to receive my award for most contribution to the community. What I didn't notice was the tears in my best friends eye as I held my head high to walk back to my seat. "Your skirt is tucked into your thong", someone whispered.


Lesson learned- always double check, 2000 people didn't come to see your ass cheek, they came to see their children honored

McDonalds

I used to bypass the order and pay window at McDonald's and drive quickly through the pickup for a nice free fun filled lunch break during high school. It was always a thrill when you noticed the Mcdonald's bag had a Big Mac meal vs a Fish a ma jig. Yes Mcdonald's makes a fish-a-ma-jig. I'm pass the Mcdonald's drive and swipe days, but I am kinda in the mood for a double.


P.S Mcdonald's coffee is really really worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment